Family of four on Shimian Island.
Emalyn and Adair on the famous red couch.
Is this not the sweetest? Love how these two already love each other!
Daddy, Emalyn, Adair and Mommy
After we shopped and took pictures, we headed back to finish packing. At 4:00 pm we met our guide to get Emalyn's Visa and the all important "brown envelope", said our goodbyes and by 4:30 pm we were on the road to Hong Kong.
Our family with our awesome guide, Aron, before leaving Guangzhou.
I had worried about this van ride, because, as I have said before, the driving is not exactly smooth and easy. There's alot of stop and go and slamming onto the breaks. Since I am prone to motion sickness, I wasn't looking forward to the three hour trip. I have to say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Our driver was very nice and fairly easy going as far as drivers in China go and we all survived. We arrived in Hong Kong about 7:30 pm, grabbed some dinner and headed to bed.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
That picture Emalyn and Adair forehead to forehead is about the MOST adorable thing I have ever soon. Love how much they love each other!!
ReplyDelete